Excursion in the Po Delta
Excursions and Birdwatching in the park
Itinerary for small groups with personal car.
Program of excursions in the Park of Po
- Ore 09.30 – Meet the Park guide at La Presa.
- Ore 09.45 – A stop at the parks visitors Center at Ca’ Vendramin and the regional Boat hire museum of land reclamation.
- Ore 10.45 – Departure and sightseeing at the boat- bridge of Santa Giulia on the “Po di Gnocca”.
- Ore 12.30 – A restaurant meal served at “Ristorante Oasi Val Pisani”.
- Ore 15.00 – Continuation at the route passing le vie of Ca’ Venier at Rosapineta, Porto Levante, with the possibility of visiting the birdwatching tower.
- Ore 16.30 – Between April and September it is possible to visit the Porto Caleri Botanical Garden. Open Monday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Ore 18.00 -Return to “La Presa” warm.
Warm, Comfortable clothes and hat are recommended.
Costs of excursions organized by us
- Guide: 130,00 EUR Full Day
- 90,00 EUR Half Day
- Entrance fee botanical garden: 2,00 EUR
- Lunch at Ristorante Oasi Val Pisani: 32,00 EUR
Where to lodge/Sleep
This FARM HOLIDAYS has double room and also large rooms with garret, each one with a private entrance. A private bathroom and autonomous heating. Each room is furnished with four large single beds (120 cm): two on the first floor and two others up in the garret.
Lucia ,the owner,has personnally chosen the furniture and decoration,curing with a special touch every single detail to please her guests.